Monday, January 2, 2012

Memories of 2011

The year of 2011 has brought more change to my life than any other. It has been a wonderful year full of wonderful changes and many meaningful memories with family and friends. I am blessed beyond belief and have so much to be thankful for.

I am so thankful for a sisterhood of beautiful friends that I shared 4 years with at Houghton. Though we are spread around the world (literally), I will forever cherish our friendships.

What a blessing Anna and Steph have been in my life. During my last year at Houghton, I lived with these wonderful women as we shared the journey of student teaching, wedding planning, and job searching. A blonde, a brunette, and a redhead journeying through life together.

Mom and Dad, thank you so much for your support. I am so very thankful for everything that you have done for me. I love you both!

So thankful for these all of these wonderful ladies. I'm blessed with such beautiful friends and family!! Especially thankful for my sweet sister-in-law, Erin, as she spent this Christmas season in Afghanistan serving our country. Can't wait to see you again!

May 28th simply wouldn't have been the same without you there, Chris. Given the chance to do it over again, I would start our wedding over an hour late every single time if it meant that you were able to be there to share in the celebration!

An adorable little nephew who gets bigger, smarter, and crazier every time we see him!
A goofy, fun-loving husband who is better to me than I could have ever imagined.
May 28th was the most beautiful day ever. I was so excited to begin our life together as a married couple and we were blessed beyond belief with the presence of so many of our close friends and family members.
My beautiful and always-supportive cousin...we even learned to cook our own turkeys together this year and I'll say that it turned out pretty darn delicious!
Wonderfully supportive parents...two sets now!

A new family! :) I'm loving being a Brown!

We love getting together for dinners with Steph and Chris. Your house is next!

What a blessing it was to share in the celebration of Chris and Erin's wedding!

Our first Christmas!! :)

A reunion with two of the best friends I could ever ask for! Anna and Jon were visiting from B.C. and we were so glad that they could come for dinner last week!

All in all, 2011 was an amazingly wonderful year full of all of God's greatest blessings. I cannot wait to see all that He has in store for 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment